Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Zoya Intimate Spring 2011 - Gemma



Zoya Gemma Professional Lacquer ($8.00 for 0.50 fl. oz) is a pale green polish, with a hint of blue  This is one of the six colors in the Intimate Spring 2011 collection and my first Zoya product.  I wanted to purchase the polishes that I definitely couldn't dupe with my existing stash of lacquers.  Gemma is a color that I have never worn before.

Keep reading for more pictures and swatches.

From the Zoya website:

Zoya Nail Polish in Gemma can best be described as: Light muted olive green with an overlay of blue and violet duochrome shimmer.  Unique, hip and cutting-edge yet subtle enough to suit any wardobe.

For these swatches, I applied two coats of Gemma and finished off with one coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast top Coat.

Once again, I'm glad I stepped out of my comfort zone with this color.  I love how it looks!  It definitely is a staple for my spring collection of colors.  I even think I'll wear this during the fall months!  Enjoy the rest of the pictures.

Disclaimer:  All products featured in this post were paid for by me, with my own money.

Zoya - Gemma


Zoya - Gemma 


Zoya - Gemma 


Zoya - Gemma 


Zoya - Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment