Monday, July 25, 2011

UD Naked Palette FOTD + Video




So, I finally got around to playing with the Urban Decay Naked palette again.  I don't know about you but, I have a habit of buying makeup and forgetting about it after a while.  But, when I finally get around to playing in my stash, I get too excited about the "rediscovery"!  Go figure!  Anyway, here's a neutral look with a bold lip.  Enjoy!

Keep reading for more pictures and a video tutorial! 













YouTube Video





Products Used

Face
MAC Prep + Prime Skin
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Dark

Eyes
NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW45, NC50
MAC Eyebrow Pencial - Spiked
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Virgin, Buck, Naked, & Smog

MAC Eye Kohl - Teddy
Maybelline Voluminous Mascara


Cheeks
MAC Blush Laid Back (creme), Ambering Rose

Lips 
NYX l/l Hot Red
NYX l/s Snow White


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed the content of this post.  Please make sure you follow this blog to stay updated with reviews, swatches, and tutorials.  Until next time, be well.

DISCLAIMER: The product(s) featured in this post were paid for by me, with my own money.  Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. oooh! thanks for sharing! I HAVE to get this naked pallette and stop playing around!

    ReplyDelete