Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Well Hello There :)


They say...

"You're always starting something, but never finishing it before starting something else."

 "That's impossible to do...there's no way you can do that."


"That's just life."

"Some things you'll just have to sacrifice."

I say... "I can do anything I put my mind to."



Hi everyone!  Thank you so much for stopping by.  My name is Jenelle and I am...

A God-fearing Christian.

A wife (having been married for 3 years now). 

A mom (of the cutest little 15-month old girl I've ever met)!

A daughter to two of the greatest parents.

A friend who is beyond blessed to have the friends I do.

A Information Technology professional.

There are so many things I'd like to do, accomplish, and become.  I desire to be more active in my church and community, by volunteering for and leading events.  I want to successfully climb the corporate ladder in this male-dominated information technology field, while still being a loving and attentive wife and mother.  I want to grow my natural hair to long lengths (waist length is my ultimate goal) and learn how to create amazing make-up looks.  And while I'm at it, can I be the black Martha Steward (minus the conviction and jail time) and host fabulous parties, whip up delicious meals like Paula Dean (hey yall), and decorate my home like the ones featured on those fabulous HGTV shows?  And there are so many more items to add to the list!

So many people have told me that I desire too much...that it's impossible to be "super woman".  But you know what?  I simply just can't accept that.  I don't believe that I can't have all that I desire.  My faith is too great.  I know my potential.  I've seen my prayers answered before.  I've witnessed receiving  EXACTLY what I asked for (it still amazes me).  I know with hard work and strong faith, I can do all things though Him that strengthens me.

Will it be easy?  No but, anything worth having is worth working for.  So, join me on my journey.  I figure it will serve as more motivation to be held accountable by you, my readers.

So, what are your goals and plans for achieving them?  What have you found that works well when it comes to helping you stay on track to achieve your goals?


Thanks for reading.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment