Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Maybelline Express Finish Nail Color - Coraliscious



I was really excited for the Maybelline summer nail polish collection.  The colors were all so bright and vibrant that I ended up getting all six polishes!  This post features Maybelline Express Finish Nail Color - Coraliscious ($4.49 for 0.50 oz).  This summer, I am really into corals and oranges.

Keep reading for more pictures and swatches!

Maybelline - Coraliscious

Maybelline - Coraliscious

 Maybelline - Coraliscious

Maybelline - Coraliscious

 Maybelline - Coraliscious


For these swatches, I applied Orly Bonder as a basecoat, two coats of Coraliscious, and one coat of Seche Vite topcoat.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed the content of this post.  Please make sure you follow this blog to stay updated with reviews, swatches, and tutorials.  Until next time, be well.

DISCLAIMER: The product(s) featured in this post were paid for by me, with my own money.  Thank you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment