Thursday, June 2, 2011

Zoya Summertime Summer 2011 - Kieko



Zoya Kieko Professional Lacquer ($8.00 for 0.50 fl. oz) is a creamy purple that has more of a red undertone, resembling a magenta shade!  This is one of the six colors in the Summertime Summer 2011 collection.  Purple is my favorite color so I couldn't pass this up.

Keep reading for more pictures and swatches! 


From the Zoya website:

Zoya Nail Polish in Kieko can be best described as: Warm, red toned dusty light purple with berry tones with an opaque cream finish. A nice alternative to pure pink or berry, especially flattering on warm skin tones.

For these swatches, I applied two coats of Kieko on top of my Orly Bonder basecoat.  I topped it off with Sally Hansen No Chip Top Coat.


Now, for the pictures!!!

 Zoya - Kieko

 Zoya - Kieko

 Zoya - Kieko

  Zoya - Kieko

 Zoya - Kieko



Disclaimer: All products in this post were paid for by me, with my own money.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed the content of this post.  Please make sure you follow this blog to stay updated with reviews, swatches, and tutorials.  Until next time, be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment