Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Milani Baked Eyeshadow - I Heart You



I really like red eye shadows.  Milani Baked Eyeshadow - I Heart You ($7.49 for 0.05 oz) is described as a brick red metallic shadow.  I Heart You reminds me of cranberries!  These shadows are designed to be used either wet or dry.  Like I mentioned in previous posts, I prefer to use the Milani Baked shadows in a wet form.

Keep reading for more pictures!


Milani - I Heart You

 Milani - I Heart You


Milani - I Heart You (Dry/Wet)



Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed the content of this post.  Please make sure you follow this blog to stay updated with reviews, swatches, and tutorials.  Until next time, be well.

DISCLAIMER: The product(s) featured in this post were paid for by me, with my own money.  Thank you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment