Thursday, June 2, 2011

FOTD + YouTube Tutorial - Wet N Wild I Got Good Jeans



Don't you just feel all types of fierce when you've got a good pair of jeans?  I know I do!  Today's face of the day (FOTD) features Wet n Wild's I Got Good Jeans.  This is one of their Color Icon Trios.  I love their trio palettes because they're inexpensive, come in a variety of colors to play with, and are pigmented.

Keep reading for more pictures and a video tutorial for this look!


 Wet n Wild - I Got Good Jeans

 Wet n Wild - I Got Good Jeans

Wet n Wild - I Got Good Jeans

 Wet n Wild - I Got Good Jeans


Wet n Wild - I Got Good Jeans




YouTube Tutorial!





Products Used:

Face:
MAC Prep + Prime Skin
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Dark
Cover FX Translucent Setting Powder - Dark


Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX White Eyeshadow Base
Wet n Wild Color Icon Trio - I Got Good Jeans
MAC Eyeshadow - Saddle, Ricepaper
MAC Eyebrow Pencial - Spiked
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW45
Maybelline Ultra Liner
MAC Eye Kohl - Smolder
Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express, Blackest Black

Cheeks:
MAC Blush Raizin


Lips:
MAC l/s, Fresh Brew
MAC l/g,
Revealing
MAC l/l,
Cork



So, have you tried any of the Color Icon Trios from Wet n Wild?  If so, tell me about your experience in the comments section!  I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed the content of this post.  Please make sure you follow this blog to stay updated with reviews, swatches, and tutorials.  Until next time, be well.

DISCLAIMER: The product(s) featured in this post were paid for by me, with my own money.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment